[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - Looking for a new mixer

djDecks

It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:41 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Looking for a new mixer PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:50 pm 
Regular

Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:07 pm 
Regular

Maybe Mackie d.2Pro

Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:22 pm 
Regular

Numark`s DXM-series
Pioneer 500 got no crossfadercurve

2x TT with Shure 44/7, Pioneer 707, Pioneer EFX 500
SSL-Vinyl
DjDecks; Traktor Scratch, T3

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:58 am 
Regular

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:24 am 
Regular

Post subject: Re: Looking for a new mixer PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:23 am 
Regular

Pentium M 750
1024 MB
RME HDSPe RPM
SSL Vinyl and djDecks Timecode CD's
Novation Nocturn

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:33 am 
Elite

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:09 pm 
Regular

2x TT with Shure 44/7, Pioneer 707, Pioneer EFX 500
SSL-Vinyl
DjDecks; Traktor Scratch, T3

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:59 pm 
Regular

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:31 pm 
Regular

Well i have to possibilities

1) I borrow a mixer for the party in order to save enough money to buy my mixer in september.

2) i find a "no name" mixer

I saw The reloop scratch 2 has optical faders but no effects and i think i can't change the faders :(

and the synq audio smx 1 or 2
where we can see that the faderboard (?) is removable and has effects :) but standard crossfaders

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:44 pm 
Regular

If it's an optical crossfader, I don't think you'll need to replace it anytime soon :D

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:47 pm 
Regular

yes but i was thinking about replacing the faders :) especially the little ones :evil:

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:50 pm 
Regular

depend of the price

i'v got the Ecler Nuo 2 (without effects) for around 200€ on ebay and i'm really happy with it.

you can change the fader with the "eternal one" if needed
but i'v got mine for 6month (it was a second hand 3month old) and i scratch with no problem till now with the original fader.

so...

if you have a lot of money: buy a mixer with internal firewire sound card and midi controler.

une petite annonce sur paris
http://fr.audiofanzine.com/services/pet ... _nuo2.html

1024 MB RAM
M-Audio Delta 44

Laptop
Win Tiny XP
Sempron 1.8GHz
512 MB RAM
ESI U46DJ [v20]

SL 1200 MK2 - ECLER NUO2 - Serato Vinyl V2

http://www.suicidecollectif.com

Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:28 pm 
Regular

I would recomend you to buy a American Audio QD5 (mkII)

I´ve been very satisfied with mine. It´s pretty cheap (around $150 ) and it´s got a nice long lasting optic crossfader and curve control+ hamster switch for all faders.

haven´t regreaded buying this thing one second! (started out with a cheap numark(almost same prise at the AA) . That didn´t last a week. Had three of them at home none of them lasted a week

Best regards
skov

Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:02 pm 
Regular

That's it i ordered the Gemini Cs 02 mixer ( given that i'm very happy with my gemini TT and that i have a very good price on a brand new one )

i hope the effects are better than on the PS 04 :roll:

Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:05 am 
Regular

I received it yesterday !
It is great :) the effects are good once you control them (except the fact that the volume is decreasing when you enable it :/ but that was the same on my numark )

But the fact that there is no kill button is new for me :cry:

the crossfader curve is switchable to 2 positions and the crossfader isn't so bad but definitely not for hard core scratch

i'll test it more deeply next week :)