[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - need help

djDecks

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:57 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:18 pm 

please would any one give me some help
i'm thinking about buying the relopp digital jockey 2 interface edition but im hesitating because that the audio interface gives 16 bit/48 khz
is that quality enough to set your party in a small club ??
does the amplifier converts the 16 bit to 24 bit?

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:30 pm 
djDecks

16-bit is enough for that use. Your original cd's and mp3's are also only 16-bit, and vinyl for example typically had an even lower dynamic range.

Your amplifier is usually still analog, so it doesn't really know about bits. Most PA amplifiers aren't that high quality either, so I don't think it will usually be able to even reproduce the added detail that 24-bit could deliver.

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 pm 

Thank You Adion
so where do we need to use the 24 bit audio interface?

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:47 pm 
djDecks

I think the most important use is in a recording studio, where sounds might be recorded at a much lower level than their final volume, and where a lot of processing/mixing is still required.
It might also be useful for audiophile home audio in combination with super-audiocd or dvd-audio.

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:46 pm 

are there any important things should i look for in the midi controler audio interface which im gonna buy?

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:28 pm 
Regular

dateq gpm 8.3
bpm studio 4.9.8.8 (but looking for something else)

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:38 pm 

thank u i appreciate ur help
the reloop digital joeckey 2 builts in an audio interface with 2 channels stereo output

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:04 pm 
Regular

and try to avoid reloop :/ i had two rmp2 and they are not that good,
the pitch isn't very good ( sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes it fucks up ) and the buttons are not very solid and last less than two years :/

you can find on internet many reviews of people complaining about the cue and play buttons of their cd players and maybe of this product even if it's not that old

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:30 pm 

my freind im looking for a total controler so there is nothing to do with the pitch the software done it.
and i find reloop the best one its price is not that expensive for a beginer and it's able to control 4 decks simulteniasly .
im in differ between the reloop and the dj tech hybird 202 but it is more expensive

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:00 pm 
Regular

dateq gpm 8.3

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 pm 
Regular

xone 4d ? :o
about the pitch you'll ALWAYS have to adjust it, even in traktor 2.5 which has for me the best autosync it's not perfect, ( i tried all the versions : 3.X and Traktor pro ...) and using a mouse isn't very handy (from my point of view .... )

and even if djdecks is getting better and better even for the autosync ( i tried the latest beta today it's amazing ) i still stick to my ears ;)

and what about the hercules rmx ? the one with the soundcard built in ? or the OTUS ? ( seems very nice and looks very hype but i haven't tested it and it might be expensive ... )

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 pm 
djDecks

Hercules definitely has very decent drivers, and the headphone output is also very good on the rmx, so you should consider it.
I personally don't think the feel of the buttons is the best there is, but it's still pretty good considering it's price.

Also, if you use a controller to do all your mixing you obviously only need a master and a headphone output, regardless of the number of decks you want to control.

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:02 pm 
Regular

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 pm 

ok guys i think there is a missunderstanding here, using a controler doesnt need to use 2 soundcard even if i would like to control 4 virtual decks.like the reloop digital jockey 2 interface edition or the xone 4d, what i only need is master out and headphone out.
and by the way the traktor pro is amazing what i only need is a controler to control the traktor by not using the mouse only.
im thinking about the hercules rmx but im not sure if it's able to control 4 virtual deck.i sent an email to the hercules support group but they havent answered me yet.
i know that the xone 4d is the best one and it is a professional one but it costs toooooo much guys.

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:21 pm 
Regular

dateq gpm 8.3

Post subject: Re: need help PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 pm 
Regular

Nice sentence :)

Btw, you are on a djdecks forum, so we can help you concerning gear troubles for djdecks, and even if we know (use ?) other softwares, we can't really help you on that as on the traktor forum.

But trust us ( and i mean everyone who tells that to you ) buy directly a good controller ( sound card included or not ) you won't regret it, and if you do, you will still be able to sell it at a good price ( contrary to cheap controllers )

and finally, using a single controller with an onboard soundcard to play 4 decks live is crazy man ! you'll get something like a 50ms latency, and a unstable system, and i don't tell you about the handyness (?) of the setup ( i mean it will be WAY harder to use than 4 xps for instance and a mixer ) even if it will use more space :/

btw 2 : have you considered buying eks xps ? and a mixer ? maybe something like a usb M-audio mixer ( don't know what it worth ) or a korg nano to control the faders/rotarys and eks in order to spin, cue ... ?