[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - djDecks DX v0.99

djDecks

It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:51 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 pm 
Regular

Twitter: @doctordjari

1 x DJM800 Pioneer - 2 x CDJ2000 Pioneer - 1 x LG R400 Notebook - Windows XP SP3

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:11 pm 
Regular

the FX problem on VCI-100 is still there...
so I'm back to version from 10.10.2010...

edit:
right!got it fixed!
thank you,regards!

Last edited by pARtybOy on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:25 pm 
djDecks

If you are using a custom xml you will have to apply the same changes as I did to the included xml. (Remove the <player> fields from the fx objects)

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:12 pm 
Regular

I need to apologise for not thinking of this earlier: I've solved my latency problems with an external (analogue) mixer and am now LOVING making noises again!

For others' benefit, using a couple cheap sound cards through WASAPI is inviting issues and I wouldn't recommend it. djDecks consistently crashed whenever the buffer was set to 1024 (but was fine with less or more), latency varied depending on which soundcards I used for which outputs, and what made this impossible to cope with was the latency difference changed during a set, so sometimes the two outputs would start perfectly aligned but then drift out, complicating mixing. (I wondered if this was my incompetence at mixing, but having used the analogue mixer for a bit I'm 100% sure this was really happening.)

Obviously others might have different experiences. My problems were intimately related to the specific sound cards, which were very cheap or the ones in the laptop chipset.

Solutions are a multiple output ASIO card or an external (analogue) mixer. The Maya 44 is the cheapest I found. Hercules consoles have them built in so are another budget option, although I wasn't impressed with the sound quality. Don't buy Behringer - great sound quality but the drivers crash all the time.

Welcome anyone correcting this of-course.

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:02 pm 
Regular

The DX version crashes for me on start up. Do I have to install any other software first so it can work?

Win 7
Acer Aspire 6930
U46DJ

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 pm 
djDecks

Do you get any error message?
The installer should include all required files.

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:26 am 
Regular

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:39 am 
Regular

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 pm 
djDecks

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:09 pm 
Regular

serato vinyl plays too slow or too fast.

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:15 pm 
djDecks

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 am 
Regular

^^^ Can we get a keyboard shortcut editor please. I don't feel like editing text files.. I thought we were getting this on par with the regular djdecks first before working on stuff like broadcasting..

I also I figured out the vinyl tracking works better when needle is heavy... But I don't need the needle heavy all the time since I am not a big scratcher. I'll pm you a vid when I get a chance to show what I am referring to..

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 am 
Regular

Has anybody else seen issues with the search function in the playlist?

Using latest build of DJDDX, built the tag cache fresh on the root dir of the external USB drive, working with Tintins latest T5V3 skin. Running on XPSP3 on a dual core, 2Gig RAM Acer laptop.

Standard DJD searches and provides a list of results for entered letters.

DJDDX starts searching but comes up with an unmoving, empty progress bar and no results.

It does not hang though. If I backspace the letters in the searchfield back to under three letters, the formerly visible list of tracks will re-appear.

I can attach screenshots if that helps.

Regular DJD works but I like the VJ functions of DJDDX and would like to use DX for that reason.

Regards

Wolfgang

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:17 pm 
djDecks

Searching is still working here. Could you try the following:
-Open djDecks DX
-Browse a little through your folders, and try to do a couple of searches
-Menu->Open settings folder
-Close djDecks DX
-Send dblogfile.txt to me, it could contain some more info about where and why it got stuck with the searches

Seto: The keyboard and midi mapper is high on my todo list at the moment, but shoutcast and recording were also features that regular djDecks had.

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:59 pm 
Regular

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:55 pm 
Elite

Is replay gain included yet?

One small bug: when you select a folder of cases from the case list, the folder contents list window then appears at x=0, y=0. Not a big thing, but probably an easy fix.

Thinking about playing out with DX tomorrow night :shock:

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 pm 
Regular

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:04 pm 
djDecks

Yes, replaygain is enabled by default.

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:14 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: djDecks DX beta v0.99 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:17 pm 
Regular

The search function did work nicely today.

BUT:

Now DJDDX crashes after around a minute. DJD works though.

The only difference to yesterday is that I let XP do it's patching.

Give me a hint, I recall debugging could be switched on somehow. How was that?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next