[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts

djDecks

It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:42 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:47 pm 
Regular

Why is it, that I can get an .xml file to work perfectly when it refers to separate .djdscripts, but when I try to embed the scripts into the .xml file, the functionality goes out of the window???

My latest instance of this, is when I have set up a .djdscript to turn on an echo effect (looproll)when a button is held down, and to turn the effect off when the button is released (with the button lighting up when it's held down). Works perfectly with the .djdscript separate to the .xml, but when I try to embed the script, the functionality gets screwed up. (The effect turns on when 1 keyup: is received, then turns of when a second keyup: is received, and the lights don't work, either!)

Also - I DO have some embedded scripts working in my .xml for CuePoints - BUT - using the embedded scripts, I can't get the buttons to light up when pressed. (To get this working in the looproll I have a setvar command for when the button is held down - the output object relates to the variable. When I try doing the same in the embedded script for CuePoints, I get nothing...)

My thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 pm 
djDecks

There's no difference in how scripts behave that have been embedded in the xml and those that are in separate files. Make sure the script has a unique name though, so that you are sure that the correct version of the script is being used.
Could you also post the xml (with embedded script) ?

Post subject: Re: .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm 
Regular

Post subject: Re: .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 pm 
Regular

Anyone any ideas???

Post subject: Re: .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:13 pm 
Regular

I know it's along post - but any idea's, anyone? All I've done is cut n' paste the scripts into the .xml (changing the names and references) - but the scripts stop working properly when they are embedded.

Post subject: Re: .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:20 pm 
djDecks

I can't see any reason from your xml why it wouldn't work.
To be sure, same question as in other topic, does it happen with regular djDecks, DX or both?

Post subject: Re: .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:52 pm 
Regular

Still on regular...

Post subject: Re: .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:03 pm 
djDecks

Ok, I think there might be an issue with using embedded scripts with regular djDecks, it should be fine in DX though.
(btw, if you install dx, it will install next to your regular install, so you will still be able to run regular djDecks too)

Post subject: Re: .XML's that refer to separate .djdscripts PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 pm 
Regular

I'll give it a go, then.