[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - djDecks v1.02 beta

djDecks

It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:45 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.01 beta PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:29 pm 
Elite

Changing colour for multiple files is now working correctly. I'll upload my xml with a list of bugs when I get a chance. It's sort of custom to the way I like to DJ so might not be intuitive to everyone, but looking forward to getting some of the features added that I want to use :D

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.01 beta PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 pm 
Regular

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.01 beta PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:49 pm 
djDecks

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.01 beta PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:15 pm 

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.01 beta PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:23 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 pm 
djDecks

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:17 pm 
djDecks

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:15 pm 
djDecks

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:41 pm 
Elite

Just one bug in the Vestax VCI-100 MkII mapping:
-the right hand fader is controlling flanger strength and not volume fade for the right hand deck.

EDIT: and I've finally posted my own VCI-100 MkII mapping (bugs and all :P) here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6021

EDIT 2: one issue I posted before is with my controller and not the mapping. Just got it back from the service shop after a customer spilled a drink over it, and back it goes again... :evil:

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:03 pm 
djDecks

It looks like there were some more controls on the VCI-100 mk2 which had different midi messages on the right side than on the left.
I've fixed the mapping now, and I've also included a link to your mapping in the documentation :)

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:09 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:17 pm 
Elite

I don't know if it's just me.. but with this latest build, search couldn't find most songs... I had to take my main folders and open including subfolders to get everything back... tagcache didn't shrink or grow in this process though.. very odd...

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 am 
Elite

I had some weird search experiences at the weekend as well. I have since deleted my tag cache (the actual file) and built a new one. Played out tonight and had no problems.

Also, filter is switched on at startup - not sure why? :?

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:00 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:50 pm 
djDecks

New beta available which improves the vci-400 mapper and fixes some database issues that could arise when moving files in djDecks that did not have tag writing ability (mostly avi and other video formats)

This will probably be one of the last updates to djDecks except for some small fixes.
More on this in .

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:30 pm 
Regular

I have two problems:
Some days ago I reinstalled Windows from scratch for the first time in 1.5y.
1. Now I noticed when I play a track in WMP, the sound quality is much better than in djDecks. The sound is also louder. I don't know for sure if this was the case in the old install. What do you think?
2. Since 1.02 everytime I start djDecks, the filter FX appears to be turned on.

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:58 pm 
djDecks

I have indeed changed the default for the filter to be active on startup, since I didn't really see any disadvantage on this, and it's usually the first thing you'd do when you want to use the filter anyway.
Furthermore it makes it easier to use the filter with controllers that don't have a button to turn it on.
(and it's similar to the equalizer, which is also on by default)
If there's a good reason to have it disabled on startup I can change it back, but I don't really see a reason.

Not sure why the sound quality would be different.
The volume could be because of using WASAPI in exclusive mode, so that could depend on the sound card used.
You could try if you get the same difference when using DirectSound.

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 pm 
Regular

True. The highlighted button catched my eye, so I wondered if this was supposed to be a feature or a bug.

It's on DirectSound already (sorry, forgot to tell). I just realised I was using S/PDIF pass-through to a external amp/receiver instead of onboard as I did most of the times in the old install, but it still doesn't make sense why the quality difference is that big.
Even after a clean reboot WASAPI + external doesn't work. Onboard works well with both.

Post subject: Re: djDecks v1.02 beta PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:16 pm 
Regular

Bug I think: When looping, and looping so much (too much) that you loop more than the track, the highlights of the loop get outside "WaveFormComplete" glitching other objects.
Same for reverse looping.