[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - djDecks and VirtualDJ

djDecks

It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:35 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:27 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 pm 
Elite

I know you said the djDecks skins should work, but what about the controller XML's ?

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 pm 
Regular

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 pm 
djDecks

The day of the announcement counts.

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:32 pm 

So what if I buy Virtual decks now, well at least before VDJ8 is released can I get the free upgrade?

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:23 am 
Elite

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:13 pm 
Regular

Congrats Adion, you sir are the best in the business. I am glad you are moving forward to continue to create an amazing product.

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 am 

I think that virtualdj is for everybody, and djdecks & pcdj is for REAL DJ,s!!!!....

But I,m Happy for you........

Always A Djdecks & pcdj USER.....

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:47 am 

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:35 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 pm 
Elite

Hey Gwen,
I sure hope you're going to create a VDJ8 version of the djD Skin Helper.

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 am 
Regular

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 pm 
Regular

The move is a great one for Adion i think
What we have to do as a (currently) small part of the new VDJ userbase is make sure that our word is heard, that's all

Not only is VDJ seen as less of a performance tool than other apps, but a lot of its users are very much less performers than most of us
Things like automixing and so on will be high priority with those guys, so we need to remember to mention the things that are of interest to us

I do suspect that the VDJ company as a whole has seen it's own issues and that is why they have grabbed Adion, he does have an enviable reputation in terms of performance/bloat ratios
I think we may be in for a bumpy ride in the very short term (We are outnumbered heavily by the VDJ users) but i don't think that will last too long ;)

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:47 pm 
Regular

Agree 100% - we should all meet up over at VDJ and start getting heard!

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:20 am 
Regular

Said it before and will say it again..

PCDJ _REALLY_ missed the ball on this one.. No I mean seriously..

P

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:42 pm 
Regular

Nice to hear that Adion's great work gets picked up by a company such as Virtual Dj,

I'm sure it will be the best Virtual Dj version made and I hope it gets released soon ^^.
I think that I bought it 4 years ago, sadly.
But if the price is good, I might start using Virtual DJ.

Good luck adion!

-Darkwiesten

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 am 
Regular

So Adion,

Hows the progress going?

- Max

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 pm 
Regular

I haven't been on the forum for a while now (I sadly haven't even been on my turntables)
But this is great for you Adion !

Form Dj Decks To a PCDJ combo and now with virtual DJ !

This is a great story !

Edit : and for older licenses of DjDecks, will there be a special offer ?
And do we have to be worried about the compatibility with vinyls ? I don't know if other vinyls are working with vdj (others than vdj ones ...)

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am 
Regular

Post subject: Re: djDecks and VirtualDJ PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 pm 
Regular

Nice !