[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - Skin Test

djDecks

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:33 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 pm 
djDecks

Thanks, I found the problem (or at least one problem...) now.

The tags contain unicode frames, which were not handled correctly by djDecks yet, and because of that they made OS X's text drawing routines crash apparently.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 pm 
djDecks

Another new build up, please try if it works better.

Besides unicode tags, this build also adds initial script support.
Not all commands are working yet, but it does allow to use the disc and waves tab in the spm skin.

Showing fx or other decks doesn't seem to be working very well yet, but that might be because the startup script isn't executed yet.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:07 am 
Elite

The new version fixes the issue for me. The files which always crashed the program now do not.

Thanks, Adion!

C

Digidesign Mbox 2 Pro / MOTU 828 mkII

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:11 am 
Regular

Same here. All files I tried loaded fine.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:18 pm 
djDecks

Another build.

This should make the Disc tab work correctly. Apparently textures in OpenGL have a maximum size, and some of the image strips were larger than that. djDecks now splits these files in multiple textures.

This build should also add FLAC support, but I haven't tested this much (only with a small mono test file)
Only 16-bit flac's are supported at this time.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:59 am 
Elite

One thing I keep expecting to see fixed with each next build is the buttons that move the loop position. On my screen for the mac version they are black rectangles, are they like that for everyone else to? I don't know if I should be reporting a bug or if it will be fixed as more is added to the Mac version and I should just be patient.

C

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:57 am 
djDecks

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:23 pm 
djDecks

Another new beta.
I've now been working on making resizable objects possible for the playlist, as well as lists and moveables.
In this beta you can see a very basic playlist/browser section.
You should be able to navigate through your folders and see the music files found in these folders.
You can also change the size of the folder/file lists.
You can't load files from the browser yet, and you can't add files to the playlist either at this time.

For skinners it might be useful to know that it will be possible to use resizable objects and windows in the entire skin (so the user could choose for himself how large he wants a waveform to be for example)

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:52 am 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 am 
djDecks

Yes, once all windows features are working on mac, the plan is to make the code shared between both versions so that both the windows and mac version share most of the code and features.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:07 am 
Elite

Dammit. My laptop fans crapped out on me this weekend, 5 hours before a live PA gig I've been anticipating for months, and now I come back from taking my lappy to the shop to discover there's a new djDecks beta I can't test. What great timing, laptop... really, nice work!

C

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:51 am 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:29 am 
djDecks

Sorry about that, there was a compilation problem with that one, a new version is online that should work.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:40 am 
Elite

Yep, that fixed it. I'll do some heavy testing and let you know what else I find (as long as it hasn't already been mentioned).

Thanks,

C

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:58 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:48 pm 
Elite

Yeah, I've been a little curious about how this going to work as well... will objects on the window all be scaled?

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:55 pm 
djDecks

It will be the same as currently for the playlist window (either link*, or widthprcnt/heightprcnt for objects)
Proper objects to resize the window should indeed also be added.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:21 pm 
djDecks

New beta. It is now possible to load other skins (a restart is required after selecting a different skin).
With most skins I have tried there are still things missing or not working correctly though.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:37 pm 
djDecks

And another update. Most skins and advanced script commands seem to work now, only custom menus aren't working yet.
In this update it is also possible to add files to the playlist.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:22 am 
Elite

Yes! It's looking like very soon I should be able to do all my skin editing mac side! I can't wait! I edited the to-do list a bit.

Just out of curiosity, will the Mac version always be in its own window, or will the skin windows all function as individual windows like the Win version?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next