[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - Skin Test

djDecks

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:28 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:59 am 
Regular

When rescaling the application window I've noticed that the contents are bottom-aligned. Is it supposed to be like that?

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:22 pm 
djDecks

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:09 pm 
djDecks

New beta. Custom menus now work, which makes the Dunks1984 skin a little more useable.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:40 pm 
djDecks

Most effects are now working.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:47 am 
Regular

this latest build has brought things back to normal for me (see the Vinyl Control thread) ... djdecks no longer crashes on startup, but Vinyl Control still isn't working ... at least I can open it again for now.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:49 pm 
Elite

Coming along nicely shouldn't be long now. :D

The graphics look different to me is this just osx? more contrast and I have noticed some discrepancies with some images transparent ones on the volume sliders on mt 1984 skin for example.

Most of the tools I use to make skins are on XP are there any good text editors for osx (free)? I want to give a update to 1984 looks like It only needs the text editing. I may change some of the graphics as they do look a bit rough on the mac os though.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:48 am 
Elite

Digidesign Mbox 2 Pro / MOTU 828 mkII

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:39 am 
Elite

How good is that parallels? I have doubts about running 2 os's at the same time but would be a big time saver.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:51 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:25 pm 
djDecks

I personally use Crossover regularly now. It's based on Wine, but seems to work with a lot less tweaking, and is even great for games.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:33 pm 
Elite

I tried Crossover and It works quite well but doesn't work with the programs I use to skin with (knobman and skinman) as I cant save the files, makes it crash. I did manage to save 1 file, only to find It was corrupted. I may buy it as it seems to work well with everything else I use.

I also tried Crossover games but that didn't work with the only game I really play which is trackmania nations forever even though they say its supported.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:55 pm 
djDecks

Strange that it doesn't work, I also use crossover games with TrackMania Nations Forever, and that works. (It does have some small problems like when you first start it after a few minutes it locks up but then runs fine after another minute)

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:11 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:34 pm 
djDecks

New beta.
Tab selections are now stored, Dunks1983.4 skin is working and waveform zoom is working.
Also popup menus now no longer pop up above the screen.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:31 pm 
Elite

Excellent! I'm really excited to be skinning on the mac side today.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:02 pm 
Regular

Adion, please give us a sign when it'll be a good time to start reporting bugs, skinning problems, inconsistiences between pc & mac version, etc. I've already got a little list of these after testing the latest beta with my skins.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:25 pm 
djDecks

I think it would be good to start reporting skin problems at this time. (Especially things working differently/incorrectly, I'm aware that there are certain values simply not implemented yet)

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:07 pm 
Regular

1) The playlist window magically folds itself upon application start or attempted resizing in all skins I've tested. Though not always and apparently never in Corey's SPM skin.

2) Vertical textfields don't seem to be displayed at all.

3) If the window dragging is supposed to be working, it isn't ;)

4) Would it be possible to turn off the window background: make it transparent and clickable through (just like in the windows version) or at least have the possibility to resize the window so that djDecks doesnt force its size to enclose all children windows?

5) Some of my scripts (eg. layout presents) actually work better (as expected) on OSX :D Some don't work at all (eg. control mode tab switching) but I believe all we need right now is patience.

BTW, Adion, would you mind if we put the test reports in one, general report thread? It's quicker and easier to put all your remarks in one post and some of them just dont fit the into any of the existing threads.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:20 pm 
djDecks

Thanks for the report, if you think it would be better in a separate thread feel free to do so next time.

1. Playlist window also works fine in Dunks' skins here. Which skin didn't it work in?
It will be resized vertically if it starts larger than your screen, but that should be it.
Resizing the playlist should also work btw.

2&3: They don't work yet indeed.

4: In Mac it is actually just one window, where in the windows version it were multiple windows. Your suggestion on making it transparent/click-through might be interesting, but I think I will probably have to make it possible to load the windows as real windows (especially to allow to move the playlist to another screen for example)
Hiding the playlist for example will currently reduce the size of the container window though.

5: Could you tell me which skin and which script isn't working.

Post subject: Re: Skin Test PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 pm 
Regular

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next