djDecks

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:46 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: djDecks for Mac To-Do list PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:08 am 
Elite

Adion, please feel free to nix this idea if you don't want to take the time or if it's not conducive to your work flow, but I thought perhaps we could keep a running list of things that still need attention before the first official Mac release. This thread could be maintained by you with the help of the mods, and be a place to keep track of things your testers report in the version announcement threads. It might also allow you to acknowledge things you already know need attention so they don't get reported over and over, and you would be able to report when something is partially implemented (which might not always be obvious from the skin). I thought it might start something like:

• vinyl control
    REL and ABS Mode should be working for FS,SSL and VDJ vinyl
  • titlebar object for moving windows not yet functional
  • VST support
  • Font sizes are not exactly the same as in the windows version

Feel free to add to, embellish upon, edit or delete any of the above, or even unlock or remove the entire post if you'd like.

Thanks,

C

Digidesign Mbox 2 Pro / MOTU 828 mkII

Post subject: Re: @Adion: djDecks for Mac To-Do list? PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:38 pm 
djDecks

Looks like a good idea.

I will try to regularly edit the post above, and mods can of course do the same and re-format it if necessary.
When an item is fixed, I will mark it as fixed, and if a marked item has been fixed for some time and no other issues arise the item can be removed from the list.

Post subject: Re: djDecks for Mac To-Do list PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:56 am 
Regular

Is there going to be a new DJDecks for Mac tutorial for midi command parameter documentation just like for skin development? Testing my HC4500 skin has alot of things not working and two areas have become transparent.

Post subject: Re: djDecks for Mac To-Do list PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:47 pm 
Regular

When HC4500 is not connected the TTM57SL comes up as TTM57SL Line 1 and TTM57SL Line 2. But as soon as I turn on the HC4500, it reads: TTM57SL L, TTM57SL L.

Post subject: Re: djDecks for Mac To-Do list PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:19 am 
Regular

I see another new beta is up, two more TODO's:

1. Can you use a Mac OS X auto installer program like FIleStorm Pro 1.9.5 (http://www.mindvision.com/filestorm.asp) to package the DJDecksforMac.zip instead.
2. I think removing the spm skin caused DJDecks for Mac fail to launch. I think, if I wanted to, make a customer installer to install DJDecks for Mac with a default skin for the HC4500.

Post subject: Re: djDecks for Mac To-Do list PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:06 pm 
Regular

Build number (for bug reporting purposes etc) somewhere in the about box would be nice.

Post subject: Re: djDecks for Mac To-Do list PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:41 pm 
Regular

would be welcome :
- user-assignable keyboard shortcuts for loading tracks onto the decks (from both browser and playlist windows)
- ability to sort disk browser window in alphabetical order (for some strange reason the folders on my external HD don't show up alphabetically)
- editing cases/playlists not possible yet

Post subject: Re: djDecks for Mac To-Do list PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 pm 
Regular

krewcial wrote:
would be welcome :
- user-assignable keyboard shortcuts for loading tracks onto the decks (from both browser and playlist windows)

x2

- Also, the SPM skins has some minor bugs in it that need to be fixed. I posted something in the skin test topic a while ago, but so far nothing has happened (nofi).

- Exact version number (or build number) in the about box would be good. Also, maybe you could add the latest version number at the end of this topic title. This way people can regularly check if they are running the latest beta, which speeds up debugging, right?

- I don't know if this is even possible in the win version, but I would really like for djDecks to be compatible with iTunes (smart)playlists.

Just my two cents :) Hope it helps, so far I'm really happy to finally run DjD on my Mac :D