[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - First Test with the lastest alpha

djDecks

It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 2:41 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:33 am 
Regular

With the spm3 Skin I don´t see the single vids listed, only the main directories. If I drag 1 vid into the playlist it is shown in the normal way. In the middle is only a black hole with the symbols. All can be played but the tracks are not shown.

Post subject: Re: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:01 am 
djDecks

Did you use the installer or the zip to install?
I think the zip's do not have the correct version in them anymore, so you should try using the installer.

Post subject: Re: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 pm 
Regular

Its a little confusing...
Is under this link alway´s the newest vidbeta - You can try the installer from http://djdecks.be/djdecks/djDecks097DX.exe ?
I installed again this version -still there is no vidtrack in the subdirectory shown . Doesen´t matter if chirion or spm3 skin.
A info which shows the beta we use could be helpful....

DjDecks
Regarding to my last mail -since you implemented the correct tagging for mp4 the tagcache detected "new tracks" with full bpm,kbps etc. For that reason my tagcache was doublesized with the same tracks with zero´s and with the one´s with "new information". I deleted the old cache , build it new and all functions...

Post subject: Re: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:35 pm 
Elite

Rubalca just wondering... what is the file extension of the forementioned video tracks that don't display in the recordcase?

Post subject: Re: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 pm 
djDecks

I've updated the Read Me in the forum, so I hope it is more clear now how it should be installed and run.

Post subject: Re: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:40 pm 
Regular

To Mr Blubke,
here is a pic. Most of the vids (avi,mpeg) are played and if I drag them to the right folder they are shown.
(After Adions comment I reinstalled all like (newest djdecksdx) he said, but it is still the same as you can see.

P.S. :The yellow numbers are from fraps = framerate

Last edited by rubalca on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 pm 
djDecks

It looks like you somehow don't have any columns selected.
Does right-clicking on the empty column header still work?

Post subject: Re: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 am 
Regular

Indeed, there are no columns selectable in the middlefield- they don´t show up. Although the maindirectories don´t function perfect. I cannot stretch them to fullsize.Some parts are not clickable.
Maybe it´s an win7x64 issue.

Post subject: Re: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:43 am 
djDecks

Removing C:\Users\username\Local Settings\djDecks\playlistcolumns.xml should be fine to reset the columns.

Post subject: Re: First Test with the lastest alpha PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:33 pm 
Regular

Ok, that was the trick -:) . In the small vidwindows (Spm3) is motion, but it is not centered. You can only imagine that there is something happening. I guess thats the beta stage....
Since my newest installation with the last installerversion I have Decks and DecksDX into one folder.