[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - Torque system - M Audio

djDecks

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:47 pm 
Regular

I bought it few days ago...

Does DJDecks supports this software ?

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:02 pm 
Regular

You mean the Hardware? Of course!

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:08 pm 
Regular

Hardware,you're right, sorry...

I didn't tried...so I have no idea...

Do you have some little things about it...?

Thx

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:20 pm 
Elite

Digidesign Mbox 2 Pro / MOTU 828 mkII

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:03 pm 
Regular

Ok, thanks.

I'll try it and I'll post my feedback of this material.

Bye. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:00 am 
Regular

I works great with djdecks, the drivers are really stable.

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:32 pm 
Regular

The Vinyls can be used in DJD?, are they MS Pinky vinyl labelled as Torq?

Update: I answer to myself, MSPinky are Torq Vinlys, acording to the info on the MS Pinky website =)

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:27 am 
Regular

The torq vinyl doesn't work for me in DjDecks. From my understanding it is 5th generation Ms. Pinky code which is not supported.

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:39 am 
Regular

would be great to support the torq vynils connectiv works nicely with djdecks 8)

Ortophon Concorde Pro
Stanton FS vynils

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:50 am 
Regular

It seems to be a solid piece of hardware. Nice price tag on it as well

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:10 pm 
Regular

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:38 pm 
Regular

Real quick haven't had a chance to try but how does it work with torq cd's? also do you need any additional asio drivers or are the ones with connectiv good to go?

Thanks

A.G.

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:11 pm 
Regular

Please, wich plug-in is necessary to make it work ??

Thx. I tried the Traktor one but I can't make it work, help me please ^^

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:15 am 
Regular

:shock: It's been almost a whole year since you posted the original topic, wow... you still didn't get it working yet...

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:30 pm 
Regular

I tried Torq, the software given with and most of the time, I prefer the BCD 2000 or 3000.

I keep mixing in vinyl, timecode or not for the respect; because very often, when you come to make a party with a plastic box, people talk...after the set, less... :)

So, you want the size of my d... too ? :D

I just want to make it work with DjDecks...

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:09 pm 
Regular

If you are using Torq vinyl then use the miss pinky plugin.

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:32 pm 

Hello I am new in the forum, have one Mayan 44 usb and 2 discs of vinyl of torq do not obtain the plugin of miss pinky or someone q is for torq, that I do??? Thank you!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 pm 
Regular

Hi,

It has been a long time since I used djdecks and it happened because my dedicated djing xp crashed on my old laptop. After that we just used my friends barebone laptop with torq for our gigs. Recently I remembered djdecks, because I have bought it some time ago and decided to tune my system for it once again. We downloaded the latest version and installed it on my friends pc. Got the MsPinky plugin, set the settings and tried to play few tracks - started the first track with vinyl control and absolute mode. Everything seemed to work nicely, but just as I started the VC on the second deck the track playing in a first deck started jumping, stuterring, clicking and was not playable at all. Turning off second VC helped, but it obviously isn't the solution of my problem. The first thought was that maybe its the vinyls, so we DLed SSL plugin and tried my CV02 timecode vinyls - still the same issue. While calibrating, djdecks says signal is Too Low or Low. Pitch variance - 0,70%.

So after trying a few things to sort it out, I decided to go back to the version it was working for me. It was 0,76 I think. We downloaded this version, installed and now vinyl control works in absolute with two decks VC switched on. Also, signal strength says Low, but never Too Low. Can someone using M-Audio connectiv tell me about their settings? Did you have to change something while switching to newer version?

Post subject: Re: Torque system - M Audio PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:01 pm 

bad signal strength, but i use Torq vinyls with the Demo and it works fine so far.
goin to buy the software now.
cheers!