djDecks

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:21 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Where can I download an older build of djdecks? PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 am 
Regular

Hey I just tried using djdecks for the first time in a long time. I just hadn't had time for it. But since I had previously had to reformat my hard drive i don't have the version of djdecks i was using previously. i think it was around version 0.84 or so.

i tried downloading version .90 and vinyl control now works terribly. also tried version .91
i used to use presonus firebox with the older version and everything worked perfectly. now i've tried using the firebox and a new maya44 usb interface. neither one is working.

so is there any place i can download the older builds of djdecks? if not can someone with a working setup with the maya card or a firebox please tell me their setup.

i'm using an hp laptop with amd turion 64 x2 1.6 ghz and 896 megs of ram.

Post subject: Re: Where can I download an older build of djdecks? PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:53 am 
Elite

did you change your computer, or are you using the same computer?
different cartridges or needles on your turntable?

Post subject: Re: Where can I download an older build of djdecks? PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 pm 
Regular

With some luck the old builds might still be online, just play around with the URL for the newest builds and their filenames... Or you could wait for Adion to reply so you don't have to base it all on luck :lol:

Post subject: Re: Where can I download an older build of djdecks? PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:25 pm 
Regular

if you want i still have .81, .85 ,.86 vers but i don't know if that's the stable version or something else.