djDecks

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:49 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: no input device problem PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 pm 
Regular

Hi there, I've got a problem with DjDecks (newer or older builds). When I download the plugin for the synq record (VDJ), it doesn't work nor show in the DjDecks menu at all. It just says "No Input Device selected" or sth. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times but it still doesn't work like it used to. Help, please...

Post subject: Re: no input device problem PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 pm 
djDecks

So are you sure you have an input device selected on the in/out config tab?

Post subject: Re: no input device problem PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:29 pm 
Regular

In fact, you're right. I had dowloaded newer builds and hadn't paid attention to the fact that you had to "reconfigure" everything again. It worked a couple minutes this afternoon and then it stopped. I tried to uninstall everything and dowloaded again. I'll see tomorrow if it works. Adion, since Technics do not have line input, did I have to check the "RIAA" tab? And if so, do i leave the outputs of the Maya on the phono inputs of the mixer or on the line input?

Thank you for your -very quick answer. I am waiting for your answer to this post and will then let you know tomorrow how things go.

Thank you :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: no input device problem PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 pm 
Regular

I meant outputs on the Technics, of course :? :?

Post subject: Re: no input device problem PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 pm 
djDecks

The Maya outputs Line Level, so it should go in the line in of your mixer.

Since you aren't amplifying the phono out of your technics, and the maya doesn't have a phono input, you indeed have to enable RIAA correction in djDecks.

Post subject: Re: no input device problem PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:11 pm 
Regular

Ok, I am glad to report that I finally had sound with the dvj plugin and the synq record with a speed multiplier value of 1,05.
I now have to tweak it a little: I would like to now in what file I have to put a startup script; It's the same script as before and it doesn't modify the eq like it's supposed to and like it did before. I would also like to know 2 things. How do I use more than 1 vst per player and, secondly, is it possible (and if so how do you do it?) to have these vst's ready (with saved parameters) when you start djdecks?

Thank you so much for your help,
Vin :D :D