[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
djDecks • View topic - Dunks1980 skins

djDecks

It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:36 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 345 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:11 pm 
Elite

Its like LEGO for dj's. :D

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 pm 
Regular

Looks nice. :D But can't move objects horizontally? :o

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:56 pm 
Elite

Are you using the latest dx beta?

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:55 am 
Elite

Update, now possible to load/save layouts. I have included an example, they are saved in: user settings dir \skins\skinname\presets. You will have to re-download the latest DX beta for this.

If you want to share your layout it would be good to include what resolution the layout is for, a pic would be nice to. :)

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 pm 
Regular

Thought DX was enough, or didn't realise I had 1.00. Anyways, working now. :)

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:29 pm 
Regular

Wow. I really was looking for individual screen layouts since I started using vinyl control and controllers but did not want to go into skin programming. Now I can build my minimal 4 decks layouts I was always looking for.

Dunks: Many thanks for splitting overview and current playing position waves.

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:41 pm 
Regular

I have played a little bit with the Dunks1990 skin and can report back that the skin is performing quite well with the latest djDecks for Mac Beta :D.

I recognized one thing: I tried to create a view containing really large horizontal closeup waves. For some reason the large wave display is totally getting out of sync with the music. Changing the size of the wave object a little bit fixes the wave form for a short period of time.

Is this something related to the Mac version of djDecks, is it related to the performance of my notebook (still using a 1st generation Macbook) or is it a common problem related to the skin?

Reducing the size of the waves objects in steps shows, that at some point the waves are again displayed correctly and stay in sync with the music.

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 pm 
Elite

Not sure this is related to the skin, although I have seen some quirks when using zoom on vertical waveforms player 2 takes a while to respond sometimes.

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:03 pm 
Regular

I have looked a little bit more into my wave display sync problem. The problem starts occurring if either the width or the height of the horizontal closeup wave object exceeds about 700 pixels. By the way the vertical closeup wave objects are getting the same problem if the they are sized bigger that 700 pixels in height or width.

When I am at the start of a track and scratching the first beat I see the white line indicating the track start moving forward on spinning the track back. So track start is then displayed behind some beats in the wave display. If I now start playback I see some beats passing by the current play position without any sound. The sound starts later when the white track start position marker is reached and then the wave display is totally out of sync with the sound.

I don't think that it is a performance issue related to my hardware. I see the effects independent whether I use 1 or 4 decks simultaneously.

I am not able to try it out on the windows version of djDecks because I only use a Mac.

Adion, could you maybe look into this issue? Dunks new skin is really getting djDecks forward. A view containing really large wave forms is in my opinion a real benefit.

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 pm 
Regular

The new functionality for loading and saving layouts in the Dunks1990 skin is great. Dunks, what do you think about a new additional functionality to save and load not the whole layout containing all 4 views but single views. This would allow rearrange views and recombine views that are currently contained in totally different layouts.

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 pm 
Regular

Amazing skins!

Would it be possible to add a beatgrid to the vertical waveforms in the Dunks1984_sideFX skin, like the Spm3 has? Sometimes it's not that easy to see where the 1st beat is just based on the four leds :roll:

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:36 am 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:41 am 
Regular

Amazing improvements :O Thanks a lot!

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:53 pm 
Regular

I am missing the EQ/Effect Feedback ON/OFF switch in the GUI Options and I have no idea how to add it myself :/

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:37 am 
Regular

I have deleted some tags so it all works for now. This skin is hypnotizing :wink:

I somehow got used to the previous circle+arrow platter, though. Is there a way to use it in the new skin?

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:23 pm 
Elite

Post subject: Re: Dunks1980 skins PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:50 pm 
Regular

Allrighty, thanks again :-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 345 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next